Licensing and Rights
All Raptor Resource Project lesson plans are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. While we retain all rights to our content, we allow people to share and adapt under specific conditions. This means that people are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format; and,
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
However, all users of our lesson plans must:
- Give Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. For appropriate credit, we require a link to our website and an acknowledgement that videos and/or images are captured from video feeds from Raptor Resource Project nest cameras.
- Share Alike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
You may not:
- Use the material for commercial purposes. All use must be non-commercial unless you receive permission from us to use material commercially.
- Apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
If you have any questions about these rights or our license, please contact Amy Ries at firstname.lastname@example.org.